Despite the rapidly growing popularity of instant messaging apps and social media websites, the corporate world still uses different email services to communicate with companies, working professionals, hiring managers, etc. Do you use email services and want to bring all of them to one page? Then it’s time to take all your emails to Microsoft 365. 365 Solutions offers you a helping hand here. But how? Let’s see how Mail Migration can help you out.
Things To Know Before Mail Migration:
- The total time consumed in mail migration depends upon the total number of emails you want to migrate,
- You need to have permissions before completing mail migration,
- Configure hybrid development between your on-premises and exchange online organizations
- If you use Exchange 2013, our experts will enable the mail inbox replication proxy service on your on-premises Exchange 2013 client access servers.
- Once the email migration process ends, we recommend you should get the Microsoft 365 or office 365 license in a maximum of 30 days.
Exchange Migration Process:
- Mail Migration With Exchange Servers
To migrate emails from an existing on-premises Exchange Server environment, one of our IT professionals can migrate all emails, contacts, calendars, and other stuff from people’s inboxes to Microsoft 365.
Three Different Types of Mail Migration:
- Cutover Migration or Express Migration
We can use this type of email migration if you are running exchange 2003, exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, or Exchange 2013. This method helps migrate a maximum of up to 2000 mailboxes. It will take a considerable amount of time, so don’t get frustrated. Let our IT expert complete the migration process.
- Staged Migration
If you run exchange 2003 or exchange 2007, you need to migrate more than 2000 mailboxes, then we use this method.
- Hybrid Migration
Our expert will perform this type of email migration using an integrated exchange server and Microsoft 365 or an office 365 environment. We use this option in the following cases:
- You use Exchange 2010 and have more than 150- 2,000 mailboxes to migrate,
- You have Exchange 2010 and wish to migrate mailboxes in small numbers in the particular period and
- You use Exchange 2013.
Migration of PST Files Using An Import Service
If you have too many large PST files, use email migration services provided by 365 solutions. Its IT professionals can easily migrate your emails to Microsoft 365 or office 365. Then, they either upload the PST files using a network or mail them in a drive that you want to see them on.
- Email Migration From Another IMAP-Enabled Email System.
It is one of the easiest ways to migrate multiple emails to Microsoft 365 or office 365. For this, we use the internet message access protocol to migrate emails from Gmail, Yahoo, Yandex, Zoho, Outlook, Exchange, and other email systems that support IMAP migration. Using this method, stuff available in the user’s mail or different email inboxes can be migrated to office 365. Always keep in mind that contacts, calendars, and tasks can’t be migrated. We create a mailbox for each user before email migration. When this process ends, any new mail landed in the source email inbox can’t be migrated.
- Importing Personal Email To Office 36
We can quickly import your email contacts and other mailboxes to Microsoft 365. It allows you to start using all mails in a single inbox.
Working With 365 Solutions For Mail Migration
It’s always better to choose 365 solutions for Email migration. Our IT experts will determine your requirements and migrate all emails to the 365 office. It will help facilitate cloud computing in your business and take it to the next level.
Reference Websites: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/mailbox-migration/mailbox-migration