Cloud Managed Service Providers provide daily IT support and management for all cloud-based services to automate and augment your business. It may be simply understood as an outsourced support system for your cloud-based services. It is a smart decision to allow cloud MSPs to take care of your cloud environment, as dedicated skills to maintain data security, prevention from data loss and minimal downtimes are required which the MSPs can handle efficiently. An extensive knowledge to support the multi-tenant or hybrid cloud environment is required for successful and stable execution of cloud services.
Benefits of using cloud managed serviced providers can be observed as below:
- Cost Effective: Cloud-based services may require expensive network maintenance. This would require hiring dedicated and qualified staff adding to the costs. In such a case, outsourcing the task to MSPs can be cost-effective, especially for small to medium-sized businesses. Also, in case of disasters like network failure, you do not bear the cost or have to reinstall anything again.
- Expertise: MSPs are specialists in the area of cloud-based services. They possess the knowledge of the updated features of cloud computing and how to implement or remove them. They are, therefore, also your advisors who can efficiently manage your cloud system. The MSPs will carefully manage the interconnections between all the assets executing on the cloud and between your company’s data centres.
- Technology assurance: As you move to the world of cloud computing, you open the doors to future technology enhancements and upgrades. You need to stay updated with the future technology changes and requirements to maintain the productivity of your business on the cloud. MSPs expose themselves to the current and future technology requirements that would fit into your business applications.
- Integrated and customised services: Cloud managed service providers provide flexibility of payment and offer pay-per-service plans. Therefore, you can use your money on business needs rather than extensive expenditures on cloud management. The MSPs will offer you cost-effective solutions for network maintenance, security and protection and also, setup of a new service area.
- Infrastructure management and performance control: Cloud managed service providers provide a robust network infrastructure with continuous monitoring. They provide additional services like scanning the network for patch requirements, security maintenance etc. A comprehensive service level agreement with the MSPs enables stronger control over performance and service levels.
- Network service centralisation: In a cloud network the MSPs manage all the applications and servers communicating with each other in a central data centre. This also opens avenues for remote network access by users and data storage and backup possibilities into a central network.
- Third-party vendor issue resolution: MSPs also interact with the third party members, if any, to resolve any vendor specific issues. This involves technical expertise for negotiations and communications on the issues arising from their side. Automation of critical processes with controlled costs is also possible through MSPs.
Conclusively, this is why you should choose an MSP
People are curious to understand, what is the overall benefit of choosing cloud managed service providers in business terms? Precisely, the idea gives you peace of mind and protection from any damage or disaster, with continuous technical support, all at a reasonable cost. This is why; people find it much better than self-managing the cloud services and handling every problem on their own. With a chosen plan you can relieve yourself from the hassle of cloud management and focus your resources on business development instead.
365Solutions – Managed Cloud Solution Provider makes the migration to cloud highly convenient and more reliable, executed in a way that does not intervene with daily operations. The team of proficient and highly experienced IT experts supervises the migration process on behalf of the user. Amongst several clouds managed service providers, 365Solutions employs the latest Cloud services and solutions of Microsoft (Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Office 365 etc) and others vendors to make provision for customised packages that cater to the requirements of the business model. 365Solutions works on building a roadmap for the business leading to technologically enhanced cloud-based solutions by making provision of a singular consolidated and cooperative system based on cloud thus enhancing the business sustainability and future.
Book a free consultation with us by clicking on Contact Us.